Community Invited to 28th Annual Open House
Join us for our 28th Annual Open House!
Saturday, October 7, 2017
9 a.m. to noon
Hosted at our Wastewater Treatment Center
Every year we host an open house at our Wastewater Treatment Center. The Open House is an excellent opportunity for the community to learn about wastewater collection and treatment and its critical role in improving water quality. We host hundreds of guests, including scout troops, school groups, environmental advocates, local officials and anyone else who is interested!
Visitors can tour the plant with one of the District’s wastewater experts to learn about the different processes used to clean wastewater that comes from homes and businesses. They can also talk with sewer system and lift stations experts, learn about biosolids and see live microorganisms used to clean wastewater.
Admission is free!
- Tour the treatment plant with a wastewater expert
- Take a look inside our laboratory
- Discover the latest technologies in wastewater collection and treatment
- Interactive exhibits and displays (fun for all ages!)
- Learn about biosolids and even take some home with you
- Free snacks and refreshments!
Group tours of the facility can be arranged by contacting us at our Administration Office.
Click here to view this year’s invitation.